AddPoints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AddPoints

AddPoints

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My tryout ehhe :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bojanlges
Just Registered
Just Registered

My tryout ehhe :) Empty
PostSubject: My tryout ehhe :)   My tryout ehhe :) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 pm

You Must have Prems. i have off the top of my head, 4 prem sets, and 5 prem weps maybe more

Name: Troy
IGN: bojanlges (i no i spelt wrong right spelling was taken)
Previous Clans: My last one was, MoneyMay, and I cant remember my last 2 1's >;(, yes ive been in 3 clans, because i dont clan hop as i stay with them -.-, i left moneymay because so much drama and ego
The 3 clans never cw'ed, ill get a replay of me, and my moves, Smile
and why would you like to join? because i need a good clan, a active one, a pro one (youll see, im pretty good;]) im lvl 42 male character, and your rank on ijji shows your active and pretty much must be pro, but mostly i just want a active clan atm, so i no you cant do anything till you have a replay of at least something, ill get one soon, actually ill go make right now, (this wont help lol, i speak dutch to, just giving a little bout myself) lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

My tryout ehhe :)
Page 1 of 1